This was not what we anticipated for March Madness.
Bingo is postponed. Once school resumes, we will be working with the school to find a future date for our event. Thank you to everyone who helped pull this together. Separate notes will be sent out to anyone who sponsored a game, volunteered to help or bake Saturday night, and a third note will be sent to anyone who purchased tickets already. This is so we ensure everyone involved is aware of the postponement.
We are expecting M. Stein will still be at the school on Friday – so if your child is THINKING about needing a tux for the prom, please have them get measured. You do not have to pay for anything at that time, only when you choose to rent a tux.
Hershey tickets – we had asked for all forms to be turned in by Tuesday, March 24. Since school will be closed, if you are interested in tickets, please let me (email@example.com) know & we can arrange to meet to get a check from you. You can find the online form here.
We had planned a fundraiser at CarterQue next week. That has been cancelled
Thank you all for your continued support!
-Your Boosters Board